Sunday, January 29, 2017

Google I / O 2017 – where and when?

Despite the fact that the Google I / O – is primarily a conference for developers, interest in this event is always very high, and among the “common people.” But it is not strange. For example, in 2016 at the Google I / O, the company announced a new version of the operating system Android N, virtual reality platform Daydream VR, voice assistant Google Assistant and whatnot of suitable (for more information about these announcements can read here). And the fact is that at this time the conference Google I / O 2017 is going to be no less exciting.

GOOGLE I / O 2017: OFFICIAL INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENT

Google I / O 2017 - where and when? It will be held from 17 to 19 May
Of course, the official information about the announcement on Google I / O 2017 is no, but if you believe the rumors, we are with you waiting for the new version of Android O operating system, update existing services (it is possible that the announcement of some new), as well as release the next version of Chrome OS to support new features. These, unfortunately, are very vague, but in more detail about all of this will be known for a few weeks, or even days, before the start of the conference.

GOOGLE I / O 2017: DATES

Google I / O 2017 - where and when? It will be held from 17 to 19 May
Conference Google I / O 2017 will be held from 17 to 19 May inclusive, Shoreline Amphitheatre, which is located near Google’s headquarters in Mountain View. We are likely to be interested in just the first day of the event, because it is then held (May 17) major announcements. And on the 18 and 19 the number of scheduled events that will interest already directly by the developers: different training programs and so on.
Google I / O 2017 - where and when? It will be held from 17 to 19 May
In honor of the Google I / O 2017 the company has launched a special website, but only so long adorned the inscription «Check back soon for more details». Later on, it will be the schedule of all events and other data. Here is the link to this site, you can add it to your bookmarks, so as not to miss anything interesting. Or just follow the news on our site. As soon as the latest information, we just write about it.
And what do you expect from Google I / O this year, are you? Be sure to write in the comments.


Title: Google I / O 2017 – where and when?
Updated: 2017-01-27
Author: Dan Green

No comments:

Post a Comment